Recyclers, processors, and downstream manufacturers who produce synthetic polymers and fiber, such as polyester and nylon, are eligible for certification. Examples include: recycled polymer scrap, resin, pellets, and flake; undyed fiber and spun fiber; and fabrics made from these materials.
- Recycled Polymer Materials - Contains a minimum of 85% recycled content or is certified as an Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP)
- Ethical - Avoids questionable or unethical sources
- Labor Protections - Ensures that workers are treated fairly according to internationally recognized (ILO) labor standards
- Supply Chain Management - Introduces supply chain risk management tools to improve sourcing strategies and prevent destructive environmental practices
- Environmental Impact Assessment - examines the environmental impacts associated with product manufacturing
We provide a full spectrum of environmental and sustainability certification services. For example, natural fibers may be certified as sustainably grown. Packaging may be certified for its recycled content. And our life cycle assessment team can help you set up supply chain management tools.